Who doesn’t like luxury cars? Well, we all do. Even though all may not be able to afford these big toys, we certainly can get to know about them. We are sharing with you a list of best luxury cars in India. Have a look at these magnificent upmarket car models along with their prices, features, specifications, images and more.
- 1 Best Luxury Cars in India
- 1.1 1) Mercedes Benz S-Class (Rs 133.72 to 157.95 Lakhs)
- 1.2 2) BMW 7 Series (Rs 107 to 195 lakhs)
- 1.3 3) Audi A8 L (Rs 112.95 to 127.95 Lakhs)
- 1.4 4) Volvo S90 (Rs 63.96 Lakhs)
- 1.5 5) Jaguar XJ (Rs 80 to 94 Lakhs)
- 1.6 6) Mercedes Benz E-class (Rs 62.33 to 78.75 Lakhs)
- 1.7 7) Volvo S60 (Rs 32.50 to 41.78 Lakhs)
- 1.8 8) Land Rover Range Rover Evoque (Rs 49.24 to 58 Lakhs)
- 1.9 9) Mercedes Benz CLA-Class (Rs 30.70 to Rs 33.90 Lakhs)
- 1.10 10) Skoda Superb (Rs 27.80 to 36.43 Lakhs)
Best Luxury Cars in India
1) Mercedes Benz S-Class (Rs 133.72 to 157.95 Lakhs)
Mercedes is known for making the best luxury cars around the world. Mercedes S class is truly one of the best premium luxury cars which is hard to beat in terms of best in class features, ride quality and comfort. The optional AMG variant provided in the car makes S-Class more lively and zippy.
Also Read- Mercedes GLS63 AMG
2) BMW 7 Series (Rs 107 to 195 lakhs)
BMW is one of the toughest contenders in luxury car segment in India. BMW 7 series is a splendid car that comes with world class features and leading edge technology that is why Prime Minister of India travels in this master piece.
3) Audi A8 L (Rs 112.95 to 127.95 Lakhs)
The Audi A8 L is another German gem that is providing an excellent luxurious car in India. The company is providing two petrol and two diesel engines to choose from. You can also get an impressive 12 cylinder turbocharged engine for dominant performance and impressive power.
Also Read- 2017 BMW 5 Series India
4) Volvo S90 (Rs 63.96 Lakhs)
This Swedish luxury car maker is making this segment more competitive by launching its primary elite car Volvo S90. The S90 comes with a muscular diesel engine in India that is known for its stunning performance. The car is equipped with almost all power packed features at an attractive price that can force the other premium car makers to think twice.
5) Jaguar XJ (Rs 80 to 94 Lakhs)
Jaguar is a British luxury car maker that is now owned by Tata Motors. Jaguar XJ is one of the best premium segment cars that are well known for their robust quality and striking performance. The car is available in one diesel and two petrol engine models including a supercharged V8 engine.
Also Read- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift
6) Mercedes Benz E-class (Rs 62.33 to 78.75 Lakhs)
The Mercedes Benz E Class is another car on this list that really compliments the definition of luxury as it has elegant design as well as delivers astonishing performance.
7) Volvo S60 (Rs 32.50 to 41.78 Lakhs)
Volvo S60 is a smaller version of S90 but this version is nothing less than S90 in terms of luxury and performance. You can get Volvo S60 either in petrol engine or either choose between two different diesel engines. With so many variants the car is a powerful contender in the luxury segment.
Also Read- BMW 330i lndia
8) Land Rover Range Rover Evoque (Rs 49.24 to 58 Lakhs)
The Range Rover is no doubt one of the most attractive vehicles of all time. The luxury SUV is determined to deal any difficult terrain whether on-road or off-road effortlessly.
9) Mercedes Benz CLA-Class (Rs 30.70 to Rs 33.90 Lakhs)
The Mercedes Benz CLA-Class is a gorgeous luxury car and feels like a true German class. The car is packed with deluxe interiors and high class features with a competitive price tag.
Also Read- New Mercedes E-Class India
10) Skoda Superb (Rs 27.80 to 36.43 Lakhs)
Skoda Superb is no doubt a superb luxury car that comes with stunning looks and robust built quality. This is a value for money car as it comes with world class features in half the price of other luxury cars with almost the same features.