The biggest automobile show in India, the 2018 Delhi Motor Show popularly called as the Auto Expo 2018 is just round the corner, less than two months away from now. The show is scheduled to be held from 9th February, 2018 to 14th February 2018 at India Expo Mart, Greater Noida, near Delhi. The show gives the best opportunities to the automobile manufacturers to showcase their latest automobile technologies and latest brands and set agenda for the new launches. The visitors also get an opportunity to have a preview of the technologies and the emerging trends in the market and take informed decisions about their future buys.
The Auto Expo 2018 schedule is as below:
|Day and Date||Business Hours||General Public Hours|
|Friday, 9 February, 2018||1000 Hrs – 1300 Hrs||1300 Hrs – 1800 Hrs|
|Saturday, 10 February, 2018||—||1000 Hrs – 1900 Hrs|
|Sunday, 11 February, 2018||—||1000 Hrs – 1900 Hrs|
|Monday, 12 February, 2018||1000 Hrs – 1300 Hrs||1300 Hrs – 1800 Hrs|
|Tuesday, 13 February, 2018||1000 Hrs – 1300 Hrs||1300 Hrs – 1700 Hrs|
|Wednesday, 14 February, 2018||—||1000 Hrs – 1700 Hrs|
The major exhibitors in the Auto Expo 2018 are as listed below:
- Aftek Motors India Pvt. Ltd.
- BMW India Pvt Ltd
- Desmoto Electric Pvt. Ltd
- Devashish Jethwani Customs
- Emflux Motors Pvt. Ltd.
- Executive Modcar Trendz
- Greaves Cotton Limited
- Hero Electric Vehicles Pvt. Ltd
- Hero MotoCorp Ltd
- Honda Cars India Ltd
- Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India (P) Ltd
- Hyundai Motor India Ltd India
- Kawasaki Motors Pvt. Ltd India
- Yamaha Motor Pvt Ltd
- JBM Auto Ltd.
- Kia Motors India Pvt. Ltd
- Laish Madison Motor Werks Pvt Ltd
- Lohia Auto Industries
- Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd
- Maruti Suzuki India Ltd
- Mercedes-Benz India Pvt Ltd
- Okinawa Autotech Pvt. Ltd.
- Piaggio Vehicles Pvt Ltd
- Pinnacle industries Pvt. Ltd.
- Renault India Pvt Ltd
- SML Isuzu Ltd
- Suzuki Motorcycle India Ltd
- Sway Techno Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Tata Motors Ltd
- Toyota Kirloskar Motor Pvt Ltd
- TVS Motor Company Ltd
- Twenty Two Motors Pvt. Ltd.
The venue of the Auto Expo is well connected by the Expires Way in Noida and is just around 30 km from Delhi border taking approximately forty minutes to drive. If you happened to be in Delhi, don’t miss the opportunity to visit the Expo.